Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hi i need some legal info what can i do and where i need to start @?

i was talking to a friend tonigth about how i last my hand gun n he said i should get it back so my ?? is can i still get it back, what i need to do n where i need to start? this is what happen 16 monts ago my wife n i broke off well she did she kick me out of our home using a stay away order for no reason i never abuse my wife fisical some times we scream of each other like everybody do some times any way so cuz of that order the sheriff give me 48 hrs to give it to them or to sale. the gun store only offer me 100dlls n it was brand new n i pay 600dlls so i ask a friend to put the gun in his name intill after the court so he take the test n p n by law the store hold the gun for 10 days so my ex n i have a talk b4 court n we whent together for a drive n did not show in court so automatic by law the order gets droop down. so the gun was at the store cuz my frnd never pick it up so i when to store n tranfer back in to my name n again by law have to hold it 10 days to check my back. but exact @ that 9 day of the 10 day b4 i get to pick my gun my ex n i got mad of each other she go n get n other order so the gun store did not get the gun to me they tell me not intill after the court. so in court i prove the judge that my ex pay some girl to sing some false papers n he take the stay away order of my shoulders. thks god, at this time i have to many stuff to give priority n i never when back to claim my gun n i didn't cuz they tell me at gun store that they can only hold the gun 30 day n after 30 days they have to give it to sheriff dep cuz it was not property of the store. i am verry sorry to everybody for my long history but if any one know what i can do i really apreciated ur advise thank u verry much every one god bless u all

No comments:

Post a Comment