Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Curious about statistical data regarding pedophilia and LGBT poeple.?

I am a MTF transual female and identify as . Have not started hormones yet and have been living nearly full-time female for about a week. I have court coming up in a few months and I know my ex is going to try again to take away my parental rights. Now my ex has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder, on the other hand. I know she's gonna argue in court that I'm a sick perverted pedophile because I am transual and bi. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find some statistics regarding the types of people who practice pedophilia (LGBT vs straight, % of people with bipolar disorder and/or borderline personality disorder, a breakdown of all pedophiles and how many are actually gay?... that kinda stuff) I've read before that 95% of pedophiles are adult, heteroual males, but that's all I've heard on this. I want to be able to defend myself if this comes up in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment