Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How will I ever get rid of the paci?!?!?

My son just turned 13 months old and still wants his pacifier. Now granted he mostly only uses it (in his mouth I mean) when he is sleepy. Other wise he wants it but will hold it in his hand or hold the tip between his teeth. He doesn't actually suck on it much. I just don't know how to take it away! He will hide them in his room and if I take one away somehow he magically comes up with another! I have searched his room and bed, which mind you is super neat and organized, and can't find where he is putting them. That is beside the point though, I haven't really tried to completely get rid of it yet but I currently take them away unless he is getting ready for nap time or bed time. What's the next step here?

No comments:

Post a Comment