Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Need help please?

so, i had this girl zoey who really liked me and i LOVED her. she has been my first Girlfriend scince the 7th grade....she means the world to me. but last night i did the worst thing in the world. I told her i wnat to break up and i dont know why, i really want her back today i told her i was sorry and that i knew that i hurt her and that i love her and said if she gave me a second chance that she would be sorry for it...i dunno how to tell her how i feel...i told her that i would protect her from anything bad and would never bring any more pain to her world...i feel like **** right now...im always fightin back tears and i would give my legs and arms for her i reallly love her...how can i get her to see this and maybe give me a second chance....please serious awnser only please. i dont need to be reminded how much i messed up right now

No comments:

Post a Comment