Monday, November 7, 2011

I will be living in the deep south and I am getting really scared,... any advised is more than welcome...?

Long story,.. I am 22, originally from Colombia, love to travel,.. found the love of my life,.. he is 21 wow what a scandal! I am dating a younger guy! right?,.. wrong!!!! thats not the problem... we are soulmates,.. we are talking about the 3 baby girls we will have (he wants 3 little boys!) anyway,.. I had been told by latinos / hispanics,.. to stay away from the deep south (currently in the north and loving the snow) because of racism,.. by the way my future husband is black, and hot of course,.. anyway I didnt believe it,. because its 2010 u know,,. so anyway,. I was all excited to finally meet my future mother in law,.. but she said my bf not to bring his f**ing mexican midget illegal drug dealer allien down there!!!!,.. we ran into his teenage sister and she just out of nowhere called me a prostitut*! Oh,.. just so you know,. Mexico and Colombia are 2 different countries,. I am taller than the average american woman, I dont know anything about drugs lol,. and not illegal,.. aaah and def not a prostituteee!!!!.. anyway,.. Oh man,.. in Colombia we basically have nothing but colombians, not that much diversity,. so I didnt know what to expect,.. and now I am thinking of our 3 birracial girls,.. will they be better of being raised in the south (with more black population to relate to),.. or anywhere else???? confusing eh,...

No comments:

Post a Comment