Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nvidia 9800GT, causes blue screen, crashes when driver installed any fixes?

Basically, my 9800GT causes a blue screen of death when I install the driver for it, I'm getting the latest driver for it off the nvidia website. I've had this problem since I've gotten this card, the only fix I've been able to find was to use an older nvidia driver, i spent 3 weeks looking for it about 6 months ago, but I now have a new hard drive and need to find it again, it was a bundled nvidia pack-type program/driver, or if anyone could just generally help to get the latest drivers to work, I noticed that it may also have something to do with my sound blaster card interfering with it because it doesn't go to BSOD as fast when the sound card driver isn't installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment