Sunday, November 6, 2011

University of New Mexico vs. University of Oregon?

Earlier today I attended a College Fair. For my career, I am interested in something along the lines of an international lawyer (with a focus on Mandarin Chinese). U of O has a Chinese Flagship program, and University of New Mexico does as well. I know both colleges have undergraduate studies that would be appropriate for a law student (At UNM, you can actually earn your graduate in law...I'm not sure about U of O). I was told that depending on PSAT scores and GPA I could receive a full scholarship to UNM. I am a resident of the state of Oregon and have a 4.0 GPA. I am also debating about whether to complete International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme or an early college-high school in Junior and Senior year. What kind of U of O scholarships would I be applicable for?

No comments:

Post a Comment