Sunday, November 6, 2011

What should I buy from mac (cosmetics)?

I'm going to ft Lauderdale for the summer and I want to buy makeup from mac ( I live in mexico so mac makeup is more expensive.) My mom thinks I am too young to wear makeup, but I wont be wearing it every day. So I went to nordstrom.com and I added stuff to my bag, but the brushes are exepensive but I found these two packs of mac brushes, one for the face and it has 4 brushes and another for your eyes that had 5 and they are each $49.50. I have $200 for makeup and if I got both of them I would still be able to buy powder, mascara, lip conditioner, lip gloss and lipstick. If I dont get the brushes I can get the other stuff and eye pencil, lip pencil, brow pencil, another eyeshodow ( the eyeshadows are trio) foundation, blush, concealer, and primer for your skin, eyelashes, eyes and lips. Im sorry its a lot to read but I hate it when I try to answer a question and I dont quite understand. Anyway, thanks! I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment